Thursday, September 21, 2017

To my son's




" Until one becomes a mother, 
no one can ever tell you what it will feel like to love someone else so deeply
and profoundly that you will rejoice when they rejoice, ache when they ache,
feel what they feel,
even without ever speaking a word."

- Jennifer Quinn-





My son's,

How the years go by
how time can certainly fly
From once just a thought in far away dreams,
Now into my arms and in my eyes gleam,
The presence of you,
Your laughter and smiles,
Which go on for miles,
warms my heart and soul.
You're growing up so fast,
As i wish each moment with you to last forever
My little boy will some day be a man
and right by your side, i will forever stand
I will pick up the pieces when you are fall
I will your hold your hand and help you stand tall
And when the day comes when you are on your own
never feel that you are alone
no matter how near or far apart
i am always right there in your heart
Always remember whatever yo go through
that no matter what,

i will always love you..........forever..